December 13, 2013

The My Adventures in Disneyland Holiday Wish List: Day 2

My favorite Disney attraction is the Haunted Mansion so I was very happy to see all the Haunted Mansion items that have been available for purchase this year. From ornaments to candlesticks, it was a good year for people who, like me, collect Haunted Mansion merchandise. Of the items being sold, my favorite is the Haunted Mansion Throw which features the famous "wallpaper" pattern. This 40'' x 60'' woven throw blanket with fringed edging is something that could be added to almost any decor and it's a great way of showing your Disney Side in an understated way. The Haunted Mansion Throw retails for $54.95 and can be purchased from the Disney Store and at Disney Parks. There are also a variety of Haunted Mansion pillows available to correspond with this beautiful throw.




No comments:

Post a Comment