December 21, 2013

The My Adventures in Disneyland Holiday Wish List: Day 10

I love collecting Disney Parks shirts for my trips to Disneyland so I was very excited when I saw the new Sleeping Beauty Castle Neon Tee For Adults at the Disney Store which was created especially for the Disneyland Resort. This very unique tee comes in sizes small through 2X and features the classic Disneyland logo and a very festive firework show over Disneyland's beloved castle. With its glow-in-the-dark neon graphics this Disney Parks tee is perfect for a day (and night) at the Disneyland Resort. This soft 100% cotton jersey knit tee has a ribbed crew neck and retails for $24.95 at the Disney Store and, of course, at the Disneyland Resort. There are also other neon styles available, including a Disneyland sweatshirt featuring the old Disneyland Marquee for $39.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment