December 14, 2013

The My Adventures in Disneyland Holiday Wish List: Day 3

If you love Disney then you should already be well-aware of who Robert Sherman was and surely you know the words to more than a few of his memorable songs. I have had a deep respect for both Robert and Richard Sherman for decades now and that respect only grew deeper after I saw the amazing documentary, The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story, created by Jeffrey Sherman. So, you can imagine how excited I was to learn that a book was just released that was written by Robert Sherman himself. The book is entitled Moose and I have not had a chance to read it yet but it is on my Christmas wish list this year. I can't wait to hear more about his life and get a deeper understanding of him by reading his own words. As Robert Sherman wrote in the introduction, "Moose to me is like a song." and if anyone knew how to write a great song it was Robert Sherman. Moose can be purchase at Amazon.com for kindle and in both hardback and paperback versions. The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story is also currently available for purchase at such locations as Amazon.com, the Disney Store and Disney Parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment