February 14, 2013

Lunch At Ariel's Grotto : Introducing My Sidekick

In honor of Valentine's Day, I wanted to introduce my trusty sidekick. Like most Disney royalty, I have a special friend who makes my travels and adventures that much better. In fact, it was revisiting Disneyland with my young son that first reminded me of how special Disneyland is for the young at heart. My son is now six years old and, no matter how many times he has been there, Disneyland is his favorite place too and it's where he wants to go every year for his birthday.

One of his favorite days at Disneyland... "Driving" the Mark Twain Riverboat!!!
Below is a short video from my son's second trip to Ariel's Grotto in Disney California Adventure Park taken in April 2010. Our family loves the character dining experiences offered at the Disneyland Resort and, a flirt since birth, my son loves to meet the beautiful princesses. On his first trip to Ariel's Grotto, he was all about Ariel. On this second visit, his favorite was Cinderella. Character dining experiences are offered at Ariel's Grotto (princesses only), the Plaza Inn, Storytellers Café ("critters" only) at Disney's Grand California Hotel & Spa, Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel and the PCH Grill at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. You might also see Mickey and Pluto at Sunday brunch at Club 33. If you are looking for the most budget-friendly character dining experience, visit the Chip 'n Dale Critter Breakfast at the Storyteller's Café where you can eat from the impressive buffet or you can save a little money by ordering items off the menu. 


No comments:

Post a Comment